Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Week 5

Well so far three people in the whole world know that I'm pregnant - my boyfriend, a friend at work and the doctors receptionist.
I haven't seen a midwife yet so I've been resorting to Dr Google, who tells me that a) symptoms coming and going is normal and b) how likely a miscarriage is (in the next week it drops to 10-15%).

It's been a hard week, my dog was put down and my grandpa is slowly, but surely, passing away. They say deaths happen in threes and I'm hoping splodge isn't next.

Symptoms I have had this week (and since I found out):
  • Slight nausea but barely anything
  • Sore boobs (sometimes)
  • Some tiredness but nothing worse than normal - except I slept 14 hours on Saturday
  • Pulling/pinching/period like pains
When I took a pregnancy test I really wasn't expecting it to be positive, so a week later I'm still in shock. Praying that everything is okay and the next few weeks pass quickly so I can see the little squidge on an ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment